Juneau Business Insurance Advice from an Independent Agency
Small business owners drive the Juneau economy: from service providers to retailers, your business plays a key role in keeping the area moving. As an owner, you are likely committed to providing quality customer service to every customer and keeping your business afloat. Unfortunately, the future of your business, and your investment into it, may fall into jeopardy when you least expect it; unforeseen losses may can severely impact your business without the proper protection in place.
Detailed Advice on Alaska Commercial Property Insurance and Other Key Coverage Options
At Shattuck & Grummett Insurance, we believe choosing an effective Juneau business insurance policy can be a key step in protecting yourself and your hard work from unnecessary harm caused by unpredictable events. In fact, a coverage plan can provide many facets of protection for your business:
- Alaska Commercial Property Insurance: Operating a business in Alaska is challenging, with many logistical hazards to consider. A commercial property policy will offer protection against losses to physical property, including the building itself, equipment and your stock of products.
- Commercial Auto: The vehicles you utilize to operate your business are incredibly useful, but also provide some liability to your company. Adding commercial vehicle coverage to your insurance plan can help negate the exposure and risk presented by your fleet.
- Workers Compensation: Carrying workers compensation insurance is incredibly important to your business and may be required by state law. The proper workers compensation policy provides protection against your business and personal financial liability in the event of an illness or injury to an employee.
- Commercial Liability: A commercial liability policy provides financial protection against lawsuits or repair bills resulting from an accident or loss caused by an agent of your business. Adding this protection to your coverage plan can be key to limiting your out-of-pocket expense in the event of damage to a customer’s property or if an injury occurs to a client while visiting your building or store.
It is also important to consider adding other coverage options:
- Performance and Payment Bonds
- Liquor Liability
- Errors and Omissions
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Earthquake and Flood Protection
Request a quote online or call 907-586-2414 to begin comparing available policies and rate options. For answers to specific questions or to have a member of our staff call you, contact our Juneau business insurance agency online.